We’re looking for Strategic Planner 25-32 yrs x 1 position
- Create strategic plan by yourself and lead media & creative team to fulfill your big idea
- Adequate knowledge of digital landscape across all platforms and able to share with team
- Enthusiastically follow social media trends, viral contents and competitor updates in order to analysis and share with team
- Enjoy working with data, stats, and report from social media manager tools and able to review media work and give suggestion to client and internal team
- Comfortable & Confidence to do pitch as well as give presentation in both ENG/TH
- Understand social media landscape especially influencers/KOL
- Consume digital media frequently & enjoy digital landscape
- Management skill is your core strength
- Confidence on public speaking, communicate well with others and writing efficient email
- Has critical thinking and creative mind
- Open-minded to all possibilities & positive thinker
- Self learner & enjoy challenge
- Enjoy working as a team & passionate on collaborative work (Discussion, Brainstorming and more)
- Comfortable to present & communicate your work in English
- Agency Experience is a plus
Probation 3 months*
- During probation period, you will be paid monthly for 3 months long
- After 2 months, you will get noticed whether your permanent position is confirmed
Culture & People
- Digital Agency that works with a dilemma of design thinking approach.
- Work collaboratively and enthusiastically is our way to achieve common goal. We nurture a working environment that encourage creativity, teamwork and lifelong learning within small team.
- We manage MMM (Monday Morning Meeting) every week just to keep everyone posted, however we have flexible working style.
- Most of our works rely on Asana and Google Drive. We motivate our team to be passionate and knowledge sharing across team by hosting Friday evening session internally.
- Lastly, we love working with positive viber who has good self management and explorer who enjoy taking challenges : )
Ready to JOIN US?
Send your resume/portfolio to
**Please indicate the role that you are applying for on Subject of your email