– Junior/Senior –
We’re looking for a Media Planner 25-30 yrs x 1 position
- Plan media strategy from client’s brief to google slide with data support and logical mindset
- Analyse and monitor social media stats (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, twitter,etc.) with report backup monthly
- Summarize media spending and prioritize media scope for each platform
- Give recommendation to client for efficient result
- Optimize ads and manage content on social media platform ( Facebook, Google, Twitter, Line)
- At least 1 year experience on direct digital media marketing field
- Understand digital indicator and KPI (Impression, Reach, View, Engagement, Click and more
- Fast learner & attentive to details with logical thinking, enjoy lifelong learning with self-improvement attitude, up-to-date and well rounded
- Open minded and be able to handle pressure
- Respond to feedback with great mindset and enjoy working as a team to achieve same goal
- During probation period, you will be paid monthly for 3 months long
- After 2 months, you will get noticed whether your permeant position is confirmed
Culture & People
- Digital Agency that works with a dilemma of design thinking approach.
- Work collaboratively and enthusiastically is our way to achieve common goal. We nurture a working environment that encourage creativity, teamwork and lifelong learning within small team.
- We manage MMM (Monday Morning Meeting) every week just to keep everyone posted, however we have flexible working style.
- Most of our works rely on Trello and Google Drive. We motivate our team to be passionate and knowledge sharing across team by hosting Friday evening session internally.
- Lastly, we love working with positive viber who has good self management and explorer who enjoy taking challenges : )
Ready to JOIN US?
Send your resume/portfolio to
**Please indicate the role that you are applying for on Subject of your email